Come experience cozy comfort with southern hospitality at Pikeville Historic Mansion Bed & Breakfast. This is not your typical bed and breakfast, as it is designed to accommodate traveling business professionals and executives, as well as retired couples on a romantic getaway. Located in the heart of Pikeville City, Pikeville Historic Mansion is within walking distance of shops, restaurants, Pikeville College and the East Kentucky Expo Center.
Pikeville Historic Mansion Features
• 7 bedrooms, each equipped with either a king or queen sized bed, private bathroom and flat panel television with movie channels and cable.
• Fully included southern-style home cooked breakfast prepared the way you like. Special ordered coffee and teas available.
• Private parking.
• A museum featuring antique sewing machines, furniture, and special items from the houses' past, as well as a look-out turret fashioned with handmade wooden tile flooring, offering a beautiful view of the city.
Come stay with us. Your our guest, we'll take care of you. Perfect your wedding plans with us
Pikeville Historic Mansion is the ideal place to perfect your wedding plans. We offer accommodations for small wedding showers and parties. Also, for those brides who are seeking the perfect wedding photos, Pikeville Historic Mansion's elegant design and classy decor makes for unbelievable photo backgrounds. Give us a call or stop by to see for yourself. We'll be glad to help you.
Suites of Chloe Creek
If you are looking for a private getaway that is tucked within beautiful scenery, consider the Suites of Chloe Creek for you Pike County visit. Suites of Chloe Creek is conveniently located within three minutes of Pikeville City, and comes complete with all the features you expect for a relaxing retreat. Suites of Chloe Features
• Each room features a comfortable King sized bed, jacuzzi, full bath with tub and shower, and all the necessities of home that you would expect, such as a microwave and fridge unit.
• The suites are fitted with beautiful bar sinks with cabinets.
• Enjoy your favorite television programs on a 32" flat screen TV.
• Each suite comes with satellite TV.
• Included FREE in your suite is individual full telephone service.
• For those of you who cherish privacy, each suite has its own private entrance.
If you are interested in staying in either establishment, feel free to contact the Inn Keeper, Romaine Keith, at (606) 509-0296
. She would be glad to assist you in making your Pike County experience a cozy one.