Sponsored by the Pike County Fiscal Court, the Lick Creek Horse Trail Spring Ride will be held Saturday, October 22, 2016, at the South Lake Horse Trail system. This is a free event for horse enthusiasts who wish to enjoy a scenic ride through some of America’s most beautiful back country. Featuring 68 miles of individual trails, and 1800 acres.
Take Ky. Highway 1373 off US 460 and proceed 2.7 miles to marked campground and parking.
• Gates open and registration begins at 8:00 a.m.
• Trail ride begins at 10:00 a.m.
• Lunch is served at noon.
• Trail ride ends at 6:00 p.m.
Trail System Details
Please remember the following when planning your trail ride experience:
• No motorized vehicles are allowed on trail system.
• Visitors must provide their own horses.
• For official trail ride events, be sure to arrive early for best parking.
• These trails are unmarked.