Photo (above) courtesy of Reed Potter
Enjoy the Rivers of Hatfield-McCoy Feud Country
Hatfield and McCoy River Trails features kayaking down the beautiful Levisa Fork River of Pikeville. Hatfield and McCoy River Trails would be a perfect place to have birthday parties as well.
Enjoy a 2-hour or 4-hour kayaking trip in the area where the Hatfields & McCoys lived. If you want a true adventure, bring you camper and stay with us for the weekend at the RV park.
- Plan to arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled departure time
- Closed toe shoes are required
- Weight limit is 250lbs
- Must be at least 8 years old, under 18 must accompanied by parent or guardian
- You will get wet with this trip, lockers are provided to lock valuables in.
- Cancellations shorter that 48 hours will not be issued a refund.
- In case of high water levels a rain check may be issued
For booking, call Karen (606) 424-0321 or Betty (606) 422-3107
Hours of Operation
May 1 – October 31
Thursday 2:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Friday, Saturday, Sunday 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Departure will be from Thompson Road River Ramp (behind Texas Roadhouse) on the hour, every hour. Shuttle services are available for those who aren’t renting, with a flat rate fee.
Hatfield and McCoy River Trails Gallery
Where to Find Hatfield and McCoy River Trails
Bob Amos Drive
Pikeville, KY 41501
Phone:Karen (606) 424-0321 or Betty (606) 422-3107
click here to visit their website