Eastern Kentucky’s newest adventure takes you right off of your feet. Located at Bob Amos Park, White Lightning Zipline gives you beautiful sights from extraordinary angles. If you’re seeking adventure and some thrill, you will love the scenic mountain views while zipping along this 8 line course.
Hours of Operation:
Friday 3:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Saturday 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Sunday 3:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
For booking, call Karen (606) 424-0321 or Betty (606) 422-3107
Because safety is very important to us here are a few things to remember:
– Zip line rides in all weather with the exception of lightning and high wind. If tour must be cancelled rain checks will be issued.
– Maximum weight is 250lbs.
– Minimum weight is 70lbs.
– The minimum age is 8 years old.
– Closed-toed shoes are required.
– Riders under 18 must be accompanied by parent or guardian.
– Riders must follow all posted safety rules and regulations.
– No one under the influence of alcohol or drugs will be permitted to ride.
– Riders must be in good physical health and will be required to walk and climb steps.
Where to Find White Lightning Zipline
Pikeville, KY 41501
Karen Spears, General Manager
Phone: Karen (606) 424-0321 or Betty (606) 422-3107