- This event has passed.
Pikeville Farmers Market
June 2, 2018 - November 20, 2018
There is nothing like home grown food. The Pikeville Farmers Market is open Tuesdays from 4:30 p.m. to 7:00 p.m., and Saturdays from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m., May through November, and is located at 130 Adams Lane, Pikeville, KY (near Pikeville High School).
The market has become the go-to place for locals and visitors who are health conscious and hungry for fresh local produce. The Pikeville Farmers Market also offers a wide assortment of handmade arts and crafts, as well as demonstrations and samples for visitors to enjoy.
The Farmers Market schedule is subject to change, so feel free to contact the Pike County Extension Office at (606) 432-2534 for details on dates and times.
2018 Special Events
- June 2 — Saturday — Community Craft Day with The Victorian Handcrafted Market
- June 23 — Saturday — Summer Solstice Jimmy Buffet Day
- July 14 — Saturday — Jenny Wiley Kids Theatre (Peter Pan)
- June 21 — Saturday — Christmas in July Jenny Wiley Professionals Caroling
- August 7 — Tuesday — Farmers Market Week Regional Market, 4-H Vegetable Judging with the Kids and Community
- September 15 — Saturday — Hudson Cream Flour Biscuit Cook-Off
- September 22 — Saturday — Hatfield & McCoy Pig Roast, With Live Apple Butter Making & Corn Meal Grinding
- November 13 — Tuesday — Matt Moon Swing Band for Veteran’s Day
- November 20 — Saturday — Last Regular Season Market 2018