Want to a full Appalachian outdoor experience for one low price? Book a Zip, Paddle & Saddle adventure for one low price. From ziplining in our beautiful Appalachian mountains, to horseback riding on our scenic horse trail and kayaking on the quiet Levisa Fork River, the Zip, Paddle & Saddle package covers everything you need for an outdoor adventure trip.
Hours of Operation:
Friday 3:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Saturday 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Sunday 3:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
For booking, call Muddy Boots at 606-794-9881
Zipline Safety Rules & Departure
Because safety is very important to us here are a few things to remember:
– Zip line rides in all weather with the exception of lightning and high wind. If tour must be cancelled rain checks will be issued.
– Maximum weight is 250lbs.
– Minimum weight is 70lbs.
– The minimum age is 8 years old.
– Closed-toed shoes are required.
– Riders under 18 must be accompanied by parent or guardian.
– Riders must follow all posted safety rules and regulations.
– No one under the influence of alcohol or drugs will be permitted to ride.
– Riders must be in good physical health and will be required to walk and climb steps.
White Lightning Zip Lines
500 Bob Amos Drive
Pikeville KY 41501
Kayaking Safety Rules & Departure
- Plan to arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled departure time
- Closed toe shoes are required
- Weight limit is 250lbs
- Must be at least 8 years old, under 18 must accompanied by parent or guardian
- You will get wet with this trip, lockers are provided to lock valuables in.
- Cancellations shorter that 48 hours will not be issued a refund.
- In case of high water levels a rain check may be issued
For booking, call Pikeville Tourism 606-794-9881
Hours of Operation
May 1 – October 31
Thursday 2:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Friday, Saturday, Sunday 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Departure will be from Thompson Road River Ramp (behind Texas Roadhouse) on the hour, every hour. Shuttle services are available for those who aren’t renting, with a flat rate fee.