Want to a full Appalachian outdoor experience for one low price? Book a Zip, Paddle & Saddle adventure for only $69! From ziplining in our beautiful Appalachian mountains, to horseback riding on our scenic horse trail and kayaking on the quiet Levisa Fork River, the Zip, Paddle & Saddle package covers everything you need for an outdoor adventure trip.
Hours of Operation:
Friday 3:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Saturday 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Sunday 3:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
For booking, call Muddy Boots at 606-794-9881
Zipline Safety Rules & Departure
Because safety is very important to us here are a few things to remember:
– Zip line rides in all weather with the exception of lightning and high wind. If tour must be cancelled rain checks will be issued.
– Maximum weight is 250lbs.
– Minimum weight is 70lbs.
– The minimum age is 8 years old.
– Closed-toed shoes are required.
– Riders under 18 must be accompanied by parent or guardian.
– Riders must follow all posted safety rules and regulations.
– No one under the influence of alcohol or drugs will be permitted to ride.
– Riders must be in good physical health and will be required to walk and climb steps.
White Lightning Zip Lines
500 Bob Amos Drive
Pikeville KY 41501
Kayaking Safety Rules & Departure
- Plan to arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled departure time
- Closed toe shoes are required
- Weight limit is 250lbs
- Must be at least 8 years old, under 18 must accompanied by parent or guardian
- You will get wet with this trip, lockers are provided to lock valuables in.
- Cancellations shorter that 48 hours will not be issued a refund.
- In case of high water levels a rain check may be issued
For booking, call Pikeville Tourism 606-794-9881
Hours of Operation
May 1 – October 31
Thursday 2:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Friday, Saturday, Sunday 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Departure will be from Thompson Road River Ramp (behind Texas Roadhouse) on the hour, every hour. Shuttle services are available for those who aren’t renting, with a flat rate fee.