This Hillbilly Days article is from last year’s event. For Hillbilly Days 2016 information, click here.
It’s that time of year, ya’ll! Hillbilly Days is upon us. Our favorite festival wouldn’t be complete without a funnel cake, a blooming onion, or a ride on the ferris wheel. The search for your favorite Hillbilly Days attractions just became much simpler with a map of vendors and activities you can experience this year. We don’t want you to miss out on that deep fried butter, gyro, or your ride on the tilt-a-whirl. This map is a must have for all visitors and hillbillies alike.
Download Vendor Map
Hillbilly Days Vendor Map Vendor map is subject to change. To find the location of your favorite vendor, search for their vendor number on the map, simple! Download Vendor Map
Want to a full Appalachian outdoor experience for one low price? Book a Zip, Paddle & Saddle adventure for one low price. From ziplining in our beautiful Appalachian mountains, to horseback riding on our scenic horse trail and kayaking on the quiet Levisa Fork River, the Zip, Paddle & Saddle package covers everything you need for an outdoor adventure trip.
Hours of Operation: Friday 3:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Saturday 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Sunday 3:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
For booking, call Muddy Boots at 606-794-9881
Zipline Safety Rules & Departure
Because safety is very important to us here are a few things to remember:
– Zip line rides in all weather with the exception of lightning and high wind. If tour must be cancelled rain checks will be issued.
– Maximum weight is 250lbs.
– Minimum weight is 70lbs.
– The minimum age is 8 years old.
– Closed-toed shoes are required.
– Riders under 18 must be accompanied by parent or guardian.
– Riders must follow all posted safety rules and regulations.
– No one under the influence of alcohol or drugs will be permitted to ride.
– Riders must be in good physical health and will be required to walk and climb steps.
Departure Location White Lightning Zip Lines
500 Bob Amos Drive
Pikeville KY 41501